Insgesamt 13 Blends, unter anderem mit Vocals von “C.R.E.A.M.”, “The Pit”, “Got Your Money” und “How High”, sowie Instrumentals von Lonnis Liston Smith, Bobbi Humphery, Miles Davis und Herbie Hancock. Anspieltipp: “Mighty Meth”.
DOWNLOAD: Shaolin Jazz – The 37th Chamber
Cover & Tracklist:
1. The High Priestess of Chessboxin’ – Lansana’s Priestess by Donald Byrd
2. Scalp ‘em (NFN) – Kasalefkut-Hulu by Mulatu Astatke
3. Blue Hype – Blacks & Blues by Bobbi Humphrey
4. Baby I Got Yo’ Love – Love Beams by Lonnie Liston Smith & The Cosmic Echoes
5. Mighty Method – Mighty Quinn by Ramsey Lewis
6. The Pit – The Sea Lion by Grover Washington Jr.
7. Killa Tape [interlude] – Equinox by John Coltrane
Astral C.R.E.A.M. (The Pharaoh-Jarel Beatdown Remix) – Astral Traveling by Pharaoh Sanders, along with Pharaoh’s Dream prod. by Jneiro Jarel (which is a reworking of the Pharaoh Sanders song)
8. The Brew Out – Uses elements from Bitches Brew by Miles Davis
9. Cutterz Fucka [interlude] – (C’mon an’) Play With Me by John Klemmer
10. Juggling Labels – John McLaughlin by Miles Davis
11. How Sly – Poinciana by Ahmad Jamal
12. Chameleon 500 – Chameleon by Herbie Hancock; along with Footprints by A Tribe Called Quest (which sampled from Think Twice by Donald Byrd), Searching – The Africa 70 Version prod. by Osunlade (which is a reworking of Searching by Roy Ayers), Hot Music prod. by Pal Joey (which sampled from Skain’s Domain by Wynton Marsalis) and elements of C’mon Baby prod. by Funkmaster Flex.
13. Cream Team’s Return – Slim’s Return prod. by Madlib (which is a reworking of The Look of Slim by Gene Harris and The Three Sounds)